Absence For 21 Days?


Rumor has it that I might have been passed away because it’s been like 21 days since the last time I blog. OK, there are no rumors because I just made them up. Ahhh, anyway, I have been pretty busy the last 3 weeks; I was working hard and got caught up with school and stuff. Also, Ramadan made me quite lazy so I didn’t even have the energy to blog. So I would like to apologize to all of you for not stopping by and congratulating on Eid….I hope you can understand my situation and move on LOL. I’ll try to devote some time for blogging and start knocking on your blogs pretty soon.

So

3edokom Embarek
&
Happy Halloween

9 Responses to "Absence For 21 Days?"

Anonymous (visit their site)

3eedik Embarak :)

Happy Halloween

eshda3aa ma 3indik 30 min. on a weekend :p

Bella Color (visit their site)

oooooohhh Angel ur BAC!!!!!!

Welcome bac!

Glad to seee u blogging again :D

hooooorrrrrraaaaaayyyy!!

Delicately Realistic (visit their site)

Welcome back!

U were missed!

Inzain is it me or is ur blog different? Hmmmm

adorra (visit their site)

3eedik Imbarak! and mabrook on the new template. It's pretty

Transparently (visit their site)

Welcome back ;P 3eidek embarak, o trick or treat! Glad to see you back man :)

SaRo0Na (visit their site)

kil 3am wo ur b5air :D

Anonymous (visit their site)

3asak min 3awada o trick or treat? give us candy and chocolate 3ashan we understand ur situation and move on!! :P hehehe..

Angelo (visit their site)

@Laialy:
2ayamech Sa3eedah :)

Wallah kel'lesh, 7ata hal 30 min 7adee kan mali 5ol8ohom :p

@Bella: Thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU so much 3ala hal tar7eeb..wallah ana elle missed you LOL

@Delicat: Awwww that's sweet. Yeah, I thought I give the new template configuration a try...hope it looks good.

@Adorra: 2ayamech sa3eedah...maga9arty wallah ^_^

@Transparently: 2ayamek sa3eedah...and I'm glad to be here...thanks for the support ^_^

@SaroOna: O enty eb5eer o eb9e7ah o salamh...thanks hun :)

@Marzouq: Thanks! So I assume you played or at least heard of Tales of The Abyss?

@Samboosa: 2ayamech sa3eedah...oh, you need chocolate? Hmmm...Tell you what, just as soon as I arrive to Kuwait this Xmas....Me and you...CHOCHOLATE BAR!!

Marzouq (visit their site)

yup I know of it, but never have time to play that type of game, takes too much time!