Selection of Funny Videos (Part Trois)

Ready for a third round of comedy!

No Way!

OK. I know you have probably seen Fresh Prince of Bel-Air like million times but this scene still cracks me up.

A Therapy Visit

Who knew Sharon Stone can be so funny?

Robot Chicken Clip

So funny. I hope you have the time to watch the entire clip.

10 Responses to "Selection of Funny Videos (Part Trois)"

LaiaLy_q8 (visit their site)

how did ya know i wasn't ganna have time :(

Tinkerbell (visit their site)

looool that was hilarious! "honey we're going to disneyland" lol

phoenix (visit their site)

Will smith can make you laugh soo hard.. you wana pee in you're pants..

Marzouq (visit their site)

im planning on buying all the Fresh Prince of Bel Air Dvds.. it brings back so much memories.. i was laughing at sharon stone! She was pretty damn good! The third one wasnt working though!

NuNu™ (visit their site)

LOL!!!! OMG!!! I swear a little pee came out..
I love Will Smith =D
I miss watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air =/

Common_Sense (visit their site)

the last one ma yeshte'3eel bs the first one I already memorize it :D bs as u said, lai7een t'9a7eek

Bella Color (visit their site)

Eid Mubarak :)

Delicately Realistic (visit their site)

3idik mbarak :)

Fallen Angel (visit their site)

@Laialy: Cuz you are busy cooking for fo6or and stuff :p

@Tink: LOL, hey, I liked this segment.

@Phoenix: And he still is...plus, he's good in playing dramatic roles too.

@Mazouq: Yeah, I think there are available on DVDs....but, I dunno, I have seen the show like 1000 times so I won't bother wasting my money on buying the entire set. Save your money for Anime instead LOL.

@Honey: LOL, OK, I didn't to know that. Yeah, same here...Will Smith is a great actor.

@Common Sense: It seems it was removed due to copyrights issues. Bummer :(

@Bella: O entay en5eer o eb9e7ah o salamh...2ayamech sa3eedah. Miss you hun
*hugs*

@Delicat: 2ayamech sa3eedah...wallah ma8a9arty ^_^

Chuck (visit their site)

Wow, You have a great blog here with funny videos.

For more funny videos visit my blog.

Happy double oooh seven to you, and all your visitors.