Recommended

Read

Listen

Watch

Get on DVD

Play

Download on Torrent

Try

12 Responses to "Recommended"

The Solar Alchemist (visit their site)

"Shot Gun"

dude I'll have to check on what that book is about! but music wise I'm more of a heavy metal guy my self :) . disurbed is my fav!

oh and if you want a good book to read cheack out gods dibries by scot addems it's somewhere on my blog and you can download it for free.

Anonymous (visit their site)

LoL

i love it how everything is in pictures ^_^

AngeL (visit their site)

Very well said :)i will have to check em out! i heard about that movie any good??

The Solar Alchemist (visit their site)

dude you've been tagged

Honey™ (visit their site)

i think i think ,, that i would TRY !! Yummi Yummi =D

adorra (visit their site)

I would have, but you went ahead and mentioned Melrose Place :-( That's a big no-no.

Delicately Realistic (visit their site)

Was supposed to watch that movie on friday, is it really good?

Bella Color (visit their site)

1- y did u choose this book in particular?

2- Done! my fav is dont give up (u r still loved)... what about u?

3- Dying to see

4- laish mo Prison Break :P

5- I will kela minick

6- Shino hatha? what is it about?

7- YummmmmmmmmmY! Chocolate, ice cream, & Ben & jerries, how can it not be therapeutic ;p

3abeer (visit their site)

I'd really want to watch queen... and Ben and Jerry's ..Yummy :)

Angelo (visit their site)

@Solar Alchimest: WOW, thanks...I'm into heavy metal myself. And I will post my South Park creation very soon inshallah :)

@Laialy: Finally! It's been a while since you liked something that I posted...I hope my recent post appeal to your taste as well LOL ^_^

@Angel: Your name is Angel…cool, I love you already LOL. Yeah, the movie is really good; it's all about the post events of Princess Diana's death and how the royal family of Britain was dealing with this issue. MUST SEE.

@Adorra: I understand if you got turned off by Melrose Place, but I do have a weak spot for those kind of shows (i.e. The OC. Beverly Hills 90210, etc). However, I hope the rest of the list has captured your appeal ^_^

@Delicat: Yes, it is sooo good, maybe even Oscar-good. Make sure to watch it before the "Americans" cross this movie out of their list.

@Honey: HAHA great choice Honey, hope you find it good-tasting when you give it a try.

@Bella:

1- Cuz I liked his first one, which is kinda famous. It's called "The Five People You Meet In Heaven"

2- *Gasps* SO....DO.....I!!

3- Perfect, but please, don't mention the word death again…cuz, you got me little worried there for a sec.

4- Cuz I know everybody are hooked up on Prison Break already...there's no need to state the obvious.

5- LOL leesh?

6- this show is really cool. It's about a cop who is also a serial killer who happens to "massacre" his criminals and kill them. You will be wondering if he's a good guy or not. Twisted!!

7- LOL exactly ^_^

@3abeer: Yes, make sure to watch it, and also, make sure to watch it while having this ice cream...you will two birds in one stone this way.

3abeer (visit their site)

will do ;)

teagirl (visit their site)

i ordered the book 10 minutes after you recomended it, i didnt even think about it.. i guess it was because i was stressed about my bio test, i was stress buying.. it better be good, or else!