Select Your Smoothie

Craving for a smoothie? No need to worry, I have selected three types of smoothies for your sweet pleasure. Pick the one that is right for you.

MUSCLE BUILDER (My Fave)
2 Tbsp peanut butter
1 Banana
1/3 c whey protein
1/2 fat-free chocolate frozen yogurt
1 c fat free-milk

Note: This mix features the brawn-building power of protein from both peanut butter and whey.


BRAIN BOOSTER
1/2 c fresh or frozen blueberries
1/2 c fresh or frozen raspberries
1 c pineapple OJ
1/2 c low-fat vanilla yogurt
1 c ice

Note: The berries here aren't just super food for your brain; they offer an important cancer-fighting bonus.


MOOD MAKER
1/2 c fresh or frozen blueberries
1/2 c fresh or frozen mango
1 c pineapple OJ
1 c ice

Note: An all-fruit smoothie, packed with carbs to boost your serotonin levels. Add a handful of flaxseeds for an extra dose of mood-boosting omega-3 fatty acids.

9 Responses to "Select Your Smoothie"

Jacqui (visit their site)

I blame you for making me hungry late at night now I have an excuse to get up and have some ice cream :/

Papillona ® (visit their site)

I pick you

Extinct-Dodo (visit their site)

start a Lime & Lemongrass franchise in kuwait pweeeez :">

LaiaLy_q8 (visit their site)

i don't like my juice with my milk :p

Chai-7aleeb (visit their site)

YUMMY.

BUT,STILL I PREFER MY NAME...

THE GOOD OLD CHAI-7ALEEB.!!

L's brain (visit their site)

yum yum i'd name the first one "mood maker" i love johnny rockets' peanut butter milkshake!! have u tried it?

A Daydreamer (visit their site)

i love smoothies, bsss i never make them, i only buy them. 3ayzaaana, too much work lool

i was reading some of your old posts and i came across the one about Bennigens...!!! are you serious!??! that place SUCKS!! everytime i tell myself never to go there, someone drags me with them! we went there yesterday and it was the WORST experience ever!!! never going there again!!

this is my first time here (i think, cause i dont remember coming here) and i must admit, youve got a nice place ;)

Fallen Angel (visit their site)

@Jacqui: LOL sorry J, that wasn't my intention ^_^
I guess midnights' craving are pretty common especially in the summer ;D

@Papillona: Same here...we should taste each other sooner or later LOL :D

@DoDo: Hmmm, that's a great idea...I'll do as soon I become a millionaire.

@Laialy_q8: How about melted ice cream :p

@Chai-7aleeb: Cold milk and tea is a classic...it is un-replaceable.

@L's brain: Nope but it sounds good and very very thick. I'll take your word for this one :p

@Daydreamer: I dunno...you looks and sounds familiar too me...although, I don't blame you if you don't remember my blog since I change its template like every week. Smoothies are soooo easy to make, give the recipes to your maid (if you have one) and in less 5 minutes you will enjoy a delicious smoothie ever. And about Bannigans, I didn't choose it and I agree it sucks sooooo badly. It's the first and the last time I go there

aliscia (visit their site)

Here are some links that I believe will be interested