FRIENDS Bloopers Extravaganza

Didn't feel like blogging today, so here are some bloopers from the TV show Friends.
Enjoy.

Jennifer Aniston (Rachel) Bloopers


Courteney Cox (Monica) Bloopers


Lisa Kudrow (Pheobe) Bloopers



Matt LeBlanc (Joey) Bloopers


Matthew Perry (Chandler) Bloopers


David Schwimmer (Ross) Bloopers



So, which one is your favorite blooper?
Mine is Matthew Perry's.

4 Responses to "FRIENDS Bloopers Extravaganza"

Honey™ (visit their site)

BAZOOKA , SHOTGUN , FIRE WORKS !! ;P

i loved jennifer aniston's !!
she is the best ever :)

MiYaFuSHi (visit their site)

Friends always cheers me up.

I love them all!

Nonaw (visit their site)

Mathew perry is kewl .. but Matt A K A Joey!! he's Legendary!! Woot woot ..hehehe =P

Angelo (visit their site)

@Honey: Agghhh, I'm bleeding.
Oh...that's my sweetheart you are talking about....I *heart* her.

@Miyafushi: Yeah, every time I'm depressed, my FRIENDS are always on to cheer me up ^_^

@Tink: You are welcome ;)

@Nonaw: WOW, Matt Leblanc is legendary to you...LOL