• I’m totally freaking out regarding the Calculus exam that we will be having next Wednesday. Therefore, I hate Calculus; mainly because I forgot everything about mathematics since the last time I studied math was on June 2003.
• Our Calculus TA has armpit hair…and the disgusting part is she’s a woman. I mean ewww, what the hell is that about?
• I got a phone number from a girl while riding the bus today by accident. Man, I’m such a natural flirt LoL.
• I cannot get THIS song outta my head; even though it is quite outdated.
• I’m totally excited about Matthew Perry’s new show Studio 60: On The Sunset Strip. Catch the premier this Monday on NBC.
• Might watch The Last Kiss this weekend. The movie seems kinda cool.
• One of my presentation partner in my Psychopathology class is really really cute. Oh and my the way, it is a common fact that all the hotties in our University are mostly Psychology majors.
• Currently playing Resident Evil 4 (NGC) and Dragon Quest VIII (PS2).
• I’m dying for Red Bull right now.
• I hate Calculus (again)!!
• Wondering what to do on the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.
• I usually watch an episode or two of Entourage before I go to sleep these days.
Posted by Angelo
( RSS )