Do You Have A Grudge?

The Grudge 2


Holy Shit!! I remember when I saw the first one, I couldn't sleep that night because of a particular...ahem...bed scene. The second one looks more horrific than the first and I LOVE IT. There is nothing like a good scare and I think a Japanese-based horror movie will do the trick. The trailer stats that it will release this fall, but I bet it will be showed around Halloween.

Click HERE for the Official site and HERE to visit one of the most scariest website there is.

16 Responses to "Do You Have A Grudge?"

Your Battlefield (visit their site)

gotta admit i loved the last website...totally thrilling and hilarous in a way or at least to me ;)

i myself enjoy scary movies..and thus this one i must see.

teagirl (visit their site)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That was the scariest movie I have ever seen!!!! And did you see that darkroom shot??!?!?!? I will never be able to work in the darkroom alone again1!! I hate this!!!

Transparently (visit their site)

I haven't seen the 1st one. I don't think. But I'm going to Idle on your website and replay that tune you have everytime it ends.

Anonymous (visit their site)

Oh my God! I loved the first one. I hope the second is as good. It says on the official website that it'll be out of Friday, October 13. But that is in the US. Cannot wait!

♀ L's brain ♀ (visit their site)

yaaaay can't wait

Anonymous (visit their site)

This I got 2 see...I agree with you the scenes from the 1st movie scary...
All the more reason I can't wait !

Bella Color (visit their site)

I saw the video at the wrong time! How on earth am i going to sleep 2day!

I hate scary movies!!! ana 7addi Scream

Anonymous (visit their site)

bella color: lol

Nunu-San (visit their site)

YUMMAAAA!!!
انا ما كملت الأول عشان أشوف الثاني

Angelo (visit their site)

@Your Battlefield: Hehe..yeah that website gave me the chill. I died on my first attempt but in my second, I was able to hang on for awhile. Make sure you have seen the first one first.

@Photoflo: LOOOOL. Well, try to remind yourself that all the people who died or are going to die in the movie have entered the house, and since you haven't, there's no need to be scared. I know that's a lame technique but it might help ^_^

@Transparently: LoL thanks for liking the melody...I try to update the blog's tune as often as possible so people won't get bored.

@CeCe: Thanks for the update...so it is not coming on Halloween (10/31), oh well. Hopefully, the sequel will be better, but I heard that there is a 3rd one in the making.

@L's Brain: Same here ;)

@Orange Juice: Yeah...the first one played mind tricks on me, especially when one of my friends called me using an anonymous phone number (so it wouldn’t display his name in the caller ID) and made the "burp" sound….he’s died now cuz I killed him.

@Bella Color: Come on Bella, you survived Scream (which also gave me a little bit of scare) so you can survive this one. And sorry if you didn't sleep last night...maybe I should have posted a warning or something.

@NuNu: LOOOOOOOOOL

Anonymous (visit their site)

yumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous (visit their site)

Third one in the making already?! Wow! Don't they have to wait 'til this one comes out so they could see if it makes it good at the box office before the next production? Thiqa wallah! Shakla a good one!

Dakhtour (visit their site)

WooooooW... One of the most amazing horror movies ever... If not the best

Reallly scary!! Can't sleep until today :P

Angelo (visit their site)

@Laialy: Why shouting help for Mom but not for Dad...he's much tougher LOL :D

@CeCe: Yup yup...according to the Wikipedia entry. The same thing goes for "The Ring" (if you know this one).

@ZiZo: LOOOL, yeah it is one of top horror movie in my list but nothing can be "The Exorcist"

teagirl (visit their site)

That actually actually makes me feel so much better. But if I start to feel hair randomly falling around me I'm just going to drop dead, no sense in fighting it.

Angelo (visit their site)

@Photoflo: Hmmm, in this case, make sure to keep a scissor with you all the time so you can break yourself free by cutting the hair LOL