Selection of Funny Videos (Part Deux)

Didn't feel like blogging today, so here are some funny videos for ya. Enjoy!

Friends Going International


Thank God Friends wasn't dubbed in Arabic, otherwise, they would have killed it

Come Again!


If you listen closely, you will hear Jackie's laughing.

Susan's Tape


Remember my post about Coupling. Well, here is a hilarious scene from the show. Very funny!!

For (Part Un) click HERE.

7 Responses to "Selection of Funny Videos (Part Deux)"

Jacqui (visit their site)

Hahahahaha, you know what's funny! I was watching that clip while watching a rerun on the WB hehehe you know the episode where Jack graduates from Nursing School hehehe I love him.

And yeah DIDN'T YOU LOVE COUPLING?! I WATCHED IT A COUPLE OF MONTHS BACK ENTIRE 4 SEASONS AND LOVED ITTT!!!!!

Honey™ (visit their site)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!
the last one is so FUNNY
i liked it ,,

Bella Color (visit their site)

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooL..!!
LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL..!!

F. (visit their site)

The episode from Coupling was sooo funny! :P

Anonymous (visit their site)

Check this out: http://cecedesouza.blogspot.com/2006/07/friends-in-kuwaiti.html#links

Transparently (visit their site)

Just a LoL wouldn't do justice, all those were hilarious!

Sekai-desu!

Angelo (visit their site)

@Jacqui: LOL, I loved that Episodes...Rosario was there so it has to be funny. And I'm glad that someone else is watching Coupling besides me ^_^

@Honey: Glad you liked it Hun ;)

@Bella: Thanks for the smiles

@Aurora: It was wasn't it? Make sure to catch it on DVDs lol

@CeCe: Actually CeCe, I have made a post about "Kuwaiti Friends" and actually it was made by three of my friends.

@Tink: LOL...yeah Steve is hilarious...I loved his "Susan" song LOL.

@Transparently: LOL, You are most welcome...glad you liked them ^_^