Videogames x Real Life

When you play too much videogames, watch too many movies, and listen to music all day long; you will start to think that there isn't much of a difference between those three forms of entertainment. Don't believe me? Well, take a good look at what you will get when you cross the world of videogames to other entertainment industries. Make sure to click on the character's/person’s name to acquire more information.


Left: Maria from Silent Hill 2
Right: Cameron Diaz


Left: Aya Brea from Parasite Eve series
Right: Christina Aguilera


Left: Heather from Silent Hill 3
Right: Alison Lohman


Left: Auron from Final Fantasy X
Right: Mel Gibson


Left: Lulu from Final Fantasy X
Right: Tiffani Amber Thiessen


Left: Isant Koudelka from Koudelka series
Right: Sarah Michelle Geller


Want more? Go to THIS website.

16 Responses to "Videogames x Real Life"

♀ L's brain ♀ (visit their site)

hey hey :),
wow, my fav is auron/mel gibson! i likee! I wanna buy some xbox games before i travel but i don't know any place other than alre7ab, u know that place? the mall? madry b3ed! couple that with the fact that kela annoying teengers

teagirl (visit their site)

Very neat :)

♀ L's brain ♀ (visit their site)

i need ur help with something fallen angel! :( i have a Quicktime file saved on my desktop, its size is 76.82 MB and i want to add it to my post, is it possible? it's a video :( plz say yes

Transparently (visit their site)

Aya is hotter than Christina really, especially if you see other shots of them. But interesting post :)

3baid (visit their site)

Everytime I see Lara Croft I think of you know who :/

Chai-7aleeb (visit their site)

AMAZING...


WHAT AN OBSERVATION YOU HAVE.

Bella Color (visit their site)

Wow....

True, true, sooo true...

Some of the video games are adaptation of real life... I guess it some type strategic marketing plan...

♀ L's brain ♀ (visit their site)

wow easy peasy! thanx a lot :D

Angelo (visit their site)

Update: I have deleted the old response due to misspelling. Sorry

@L's Brain: Are you kidding Al-Re7ab used to be my sanctuary...but not anymore, thanks to online shopping. Now about the file, YES you can. Here is what to do: You can easily upload the video in Youtube or Video Google and then just paste the HTML code and you are all set.

@Photoflo: Thanks ^_^

@Transparently: I agree...and I have seen the pics you are talking about. Too bad that Aya is nowhere to be seen these days. Come on Square-enix give her a sequel already. Oh and welcome to my blog ^_^

@3baid: LOL...Oh yeah, I know what you mean ;)

@Chai-7aleeb: Thanks for the compliment ^_^

@Bella: Oh yeah they is some strategic marketing in designing those characters. However, sometimes, a videogame character is much older (not age-based) and much famous than a real time person.

Angelo (visit their site)

@L's Brain: No problem...glad that I could help ^_^

Anonymous (visit their site)

I agree most to Maria from Silent Hill 2 looking like Cameron Diaz and Heather from Silent Hill 3 looking like Alison Lohman.

Anonymous (visit their site)

OFFtOPIC!

the the tag was supposed to be in ur blog!!! LOL

im deleting them and u talk about them HERE ;P

Angelo (visit their site)

@CeCe: Yup...I think the same.

@Fayoora: Hmmm, I dunno, I don't feel like posting about my "fears" very soon. In the mean time, you might want to know that The Grudge (referring to the new post) is one of the movies that scare the shit outta me.

the tooth.fairy (visit their site)

Woww, they're identical!

heheh, i like!

Angelo (visit their site)

@Butterfly: Welcome to my blog and so glad that you liked them ^_^

Unknown (visit their site)

Silent Hill 2 is my favorite of the series and ive always thought if they made a movie , Cameron Diaz better be cast as Maria lookswise because their twins. I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Lol